Wednesday 13 April 2016

Mailing

My business cards arrived a few days ago and so I thought it was time to start sending post cards out to art directors. I realised though, that since I'm sending the bio postcard first, it might look a bit odd to send that and the business cards when they have the same design on them - so this first bit of mail will just have the post card and a short handwritten letter.


Each letter is different and tailored to the respective art director. I've name dropped illustrators and designers they've worked with in the past in order to show I've done a bit of research into their work. It was a little harder for others though as either very few of their projects or none at all come up. Regardless, I still tailored the letters as best I could, referencing the company they represented.

Now that these are done, I'll wait a month or so before I send out the second batch, tailored further according to the spreadsheet. These will come with a business card as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment