Monday 18 April 2016

End of Year Show Art Marketing

I want to sell some screen prints at the End of Year Show Art Market, so decided to adapt the Lolita and Clockwork Orange illustrations I did into posters. I already have The Bell Jar one, which makes a nice set of three.


It would be nice to make a bit of money, and having sold that 2-colour A2 Flight Facilities poster before, I can do so more aware of how to price my work. At £35, I definitely undersold it. 
Each of these posters are 18"x24": The Bell Jar is 1-colour, Clockwork is 2-colour and Lolita is 4-colour, so I will take this into account when I price each poster.

I've sent off my application form so am hoping to hear back soon. If my work is chosen I have to attend a briefing on the 25th May. I won't be doing any printing related to these till after the 603 deadline though, which is quite a few days before this date - all very convenient.

No comments:

Post a Comment