Monday 11 April 2016

E-mailing pt.2

I discovered The Artworks, an illustration agency today and really like the work they represent - there's a consistently strong amount of draughtsmanship that can be seen across all their illustrators which I really like. I sent them a few low-res jpegs of my work to see if they would be interested.

I also sent an e-mail to Rachael Saunders, a recent-ish graduate is signed to them asking about her experience with them and she replied very quickly:

She says they're a really nice agency, but it sounds like she may not necessarily have needed them because the quality of her work has gotten attention elsewhere. Regardless, she still talks highly of the agency. I'll keep them in my books since I like what they're about.

http://www.goodillustration.com/submissions/

No comments:

Post a Comment