Monday 11 April 2016

Spreadsheeting


This is a spreadsheet I've made as a sort of action plan for who I'm going to send out the postcards I printed out to - Everyone will get the bio post card first, but after that I'm going to send them out in terms of potential interest to each client. For example:
The Bell Jar is published by Faber, so I will send that one out to Faber first and other publishing directors later.
A Clockwork Orange was made for the Penguin Design Award, so I will send that one out at a later date as it is potentially being seen by directors at the moment.
etc.

I've also looked at the art directors' portfolios and the sort of work that they commission as well in order to try and gauge what they might be interested in.

Everyone will get every post card, but when they get them will differ from each other. My business cards are supposed to be arriving from Moo this week so I can get on with sending these out very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment