Sunday 20 March 2016

Business card-ing


I've been trying to come up with a business card idea since last year's one is no good anymore. I like the idea of using the 'e' from my handwritten name as a more compact logo:

Front and back


Front with alternate back

Not sure which I will go with - I feel as though the alternate uses some nice design to lead the reader from my name to my details, but it's kind of repeating the front.
I also want to experiment with the Magritte-esque portrait of myself with the e over my face to see if that could also go on my business card to make it more 'illustration-y'

Regardless, I think I'm going to keep on using this 'e' when branding other material of mine.

I am looking to order business cards from Moo.com, as the last set of business cards I got printed in college were a little misaligned on the back. I've ordered a sample pack which should arrive in several days.

No comments:

Post a Comment