Friday 13 November 2015

Linkedin

I'm trying to get the hang of Linkedin, but it's difficult to remember to keep checking up on it. I'm accepting invitations to connect with other designers but am struggling to come up with interesting or relevant questions to ask them.

I did message one guy from the Czech Republic called Miroslav Lakosil because he had a sketchbook of his published on Amazon as an ebook which I found very interesting.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fineliner-Sketching-Workout-Sculptures-Victoria-ebook/dp/B00VIQLFDG
Apparently publishing an ebook on Amazon is as simple as uploading a PDF which they convert for you.

I'm gonna keep trying to remember to check up on my Linkedin everyday or so. Alongside this I'm also gonna try and keep my Behance up to date as I haven't touched it since second year.

No comments:

Post a Comment