Wednesday 10 February 2016

Made some money!


Off the back of Flight Facilities sharing my screen print on their instagram, someone saw it and asked me if the prints were available for sale. I directed her to my tumblr where she got in touch through that and arranged to buy one. 

I looked back at the prints I had made previously and decided they weren't really worth selling so I printed a new set, including a couple on somerset paper. I didn't really know how much to charge and was worried about scaring her off so I only charged her £35 incl. P+P to California. I know I've undersold it, but at least I know for next time - I feel more confident about charging more now that I've arranged a sale with someone. 

I even designed a receipt to go inside the poster tube in order to make the whole thing a bit more professional. I need to evaluate how many prints I have of everything I've done and make it more explicit that they are available to buy on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment