Sunday 15 March 2015

Tumblr blog

I've had a tumblr for a couple years now which I use to post work up. I never really took it seriously or thought of it as a portfolio blog, more just a place to share artwork because it can be fun to see your work online (and if people 'like' it, it's nice to know that other people around the world find your work interesting).


Recently however, I've become interested in professionalizing my tumblr as I want to build a stronger online presence. Although there's a lot of scribbles and not so professional looking work on my blog, 
John suggested I simply keep it and become a bit more selective about what I post in future.

I think the first order of business is to pick a better theme as I just use the default one with the custom background and header. Finding a suitable tumblr theme is really hard though, as there are a lot of really bad ones out there. I've got myself a bit more in the mood to go searching by updating my blogger layouts though - just tweaking the headers and adding gray to the background.

I also should probably put some information about myself as "Hello" doesn't quite suffice.

No comments:

Post a Comment