Thursday 21 January 2016

Some things


I e-mailed Drew Millward and prop4g4nd4 a couple of days ago about their posters and who they think are the best people to talk to about getting feedback on my work. Neither have replied yet, but that's okay.

I also e-mailed the House of Illustration in London about volunteering. This is something i want to do over Easter to keep busy and productive. I also think it's worth getting some experience in a job-like environment since I don't have any, which is a scary thought when I try to apply for jobs after uni

Mike in the print room said to not get too bummed out about the gig posters not really going anywhere and that I just need to be persistent. might be annoying and give Grimes' tour manager another try

I'm planning on emailing Robert Hunter about Blinkart soon

No comments:

Post a Comment