Friday 10 April 2015

Final business card/visual identity logo?


Here's a proposed final idea for a two-sided business card. I've been struggling with this a lot since I realized that the vector portrait I did of myself wouldn't be appropriate to use as a brand image since I hardly do vector artwork. 

I understand that any imagery on the business card should sum up my practice, so this led to me re-designing the portrait as above and also going with a pattern I've been using recently for the backside of the card. I'm having great difficulty summing up my practice recently as I feel that I'm failing to develop a tone of voice, but my work is very line-based so I think this is an acceptable route to go for now. 

I'm still unsure about whether to have a border on the info side of the card as well. Also I'm getting a haircut tomorrow so that portrait will be outdated but oh well. I like this self-portrait as a sort of visual logo. It can accompany my written name on various products.

No comments:

Post a Comment