Monday 27 April 2015

Beer label

In the last PPP session, John said I should try and play up the fact that I like beer and see how it can influence what goes in my pack. A good idea would be to make a beer label that I apply to a real beer bottle and leave behind as a little reminder of who I am in a more creative way.
I looked at several typical beer labels, particularly old-fashioned ones or ones for really old brands since I like the elegance their label design tends to have. The main  I was also really keen on having a round element to the design in order to make the shape more interesting:

I've been trying to keep a sense of consistency between all my products in terms of design and colour. I've designed this label mostly using the same shade of grey as on my other products, but I feel that perhaps for this a splash of colour may be necessary, as if it was a real beer label it would obviously have to stand out on the shelf.



I decided to use it as a mini creative CV by including my areas of creative interest and a list of software that I'm confident in using.

No comments:

Post a Comment