Wednesday 4 February 2015

Life's a Pitch - Presentation

This is the final presentation that my group delivered for the Life's a Pitch presentation. I designed the logo and, although we all sourced our relevant bits of information individually, I put together most of the presentation.
I think the presentation was relatively successful, I had made notes for my slides and so I feel I was able to deliver them fairly smoothly. I do feel like the presentation was very boring looking compared to a couple of the others that were shown, and apparently our choice of van to use is unrealistic in terms of its potential to travel up and down the country as we intend it to, but in general our business pitch was considered realistic. There was even the suggestion that if it were real, we could seek funding from the government for school-related workshops and projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment